Thursday, November 4, 2010

N. Dakaodakstan is safe, but what about China?

I know that yesterday we discussed Prop 19 in California, and came up with a solution from a proper analysis of cause and effect.  Well, I won't bore you with talk that is way over your head, (I could do that all day long and we wouldn't accomplish squat).

Anywho, I came upon an article that got me going a little bit~China.  They are showing a commercial on TV, as I mentioned recently I think, with all these Chinese people sitting in a high tech room talking about how we are about to fall (no way. We have BO) and how they own us.  OK, that is just sick. That slavery boat sailed way a long time ago with aparthied. 'Nuff said.

I now find that these Chinese women are sick people too, in their own right. Don't get me wrong, we all have our little "quirks" when it come to se.. ̶um well you know, private stuff. The Chinese have a... well, a umm.... Barrack Obama, I'll just say it, sex doll.

These sick Chinese women want a Barrack Obama damn sex slave, and by Joe, if they can't have the real thing, they are going to create one. This thing, as I saw it was in a crowd of other sex dolls, and for all I know was doing all of them when the cameras were not on them. Who knows, do they have blow up whips chains to go with it? China wake up. The whole world has it's own problems, but BO is ours!  I might have wanted to word that differently, but you know what I mean.  Oh and one last thing... how much do those Barrack dolls run? (In US dollars)

True Story Here

God/Allah/Nobody Bless
Libby

No comments:

Post a Comment