Monday, October 25, 2010

Chuck Norris for President AKA Kung-Pow Chuckie



I was reading a not so popular but entertaining political message board, and someone said Chick, I mean Chuck Norris threatened to run for president of Texas.  I do have several problems with that.


First off, how can Texas have a president. Isn't Obama the president of Texas? I thought he was. Texas would have to be a whole other country for that to happen, and if they did, would I need to get an interstate passport to go there or would the one I have work just fine?  If they were a whole other country, they could make smoking pot there legal, then who would need Copenhagen (the country, not the snuff). Chuck Norris is not the man to replace Obama as the President of Texas.
So yeah, he is cute and can kick some butt, but where would we get to put up a Mosque in Texas? The Alamo? Obama would just not do as the Pres. of Texas either, because I don't think a cowboy hat would accent his ears very well.
As for Texas being a whole other country, that is OK. I tried out for the Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders. I wanted to be a Cowgirl because that is my favorite position, just in reverse, and they said I was too old! Well screw them! Go be your own state and have fun in the WFL because to be in the NFL, you got be a state.

God/Allah/Nobody Bless
Libby

No comments:

Post a Comment