Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Applying Grease to the Non-Squeaky wheel!

OK, I know I am like so yesterday on this blog, but I got caught up in Tyra Banks drama and forgot the other important things.  well, you are right, lesser important things.  I know I am not very smart... no, no, you are too kind but yes, I am aware that I miss a few things and occasionally get off point (however rarely).  Here goes.  Our savior in Chief went to Delaware to join the battle against the witch.  Everyone knows that the witch is gonna get soaked and melt on the 2nd.  LOL, just imagine her getting tea poured on her and going "I'm melting, I'm melting  Libs suck"  Victory is ours here.  But really?  The Prez. is going there?  Folks, even Libtards know (no offense, Hey, that sounds like my name, hmmm ) that we Dems have it in the bag and he could go other places and be of more help.  Couldn't he just send Condelisa Rice there to wrap things up?  And about the witch thing. I am gonna go Liberal on the Liberals dissing her about being a witch.  Hello, as Liberals, we defend the constitution against religios bias, ie Muslin and all, we should embrace a woman that is religious and not Christian.  That is what we do, right?  Anywho, I love Barrack Obama still.  Michelle, drop dead, I want him.

Until then,

God/Allah/Nobody Bless
Libby

No comments:

Post a Comment