Wednesday, November 3, 2010

North Dakodakstan is Safe.... for now!

Hello good Liberals, near and far. Many of you will see last night as a very bad thing because we lost a lot of Gov. seats and majority in congress. I agree that it made me feel sad and uneasy as well. My main man is going to have it rough to get our progressive agenda through without the stupid Republicans noticing like in the past (we got so much by them, (LMAO).
The people in North Dakodakstan (#3 of the newest 57 United States) held our Democratic seats all around, but well, in an idealistic, unrealistic world where I live, that is not hard to do. Our economy is on time here, and I don't know why the rest of the country isn't in the same shape? But hey, that is fantasy land for you.
Anywho, N. Dakodakstan can breath a sigh of relief. I was considering moving to California if they passed the bill to allow regular marijuana smoking for fun. It would have passed too, but there was already a law banning plastic bags there, and well, that is what pot comes in...Duh! So, we need to repeal or amend the plastic bag law, so we can pass the pot law. Until then, ND(stn) will get to keep me as a citizen until we can have a perfect world in fantasyland. (Never knew the laws in make believe were so strict!)

God/Allah/Nobody Bless
Libby

No comments:

Post a Comment