Tuesday, November 2, 2010

2000 Years of American Politics: What A Long Strange Trip!

I was slummin' over at Faux News (that's what Lib's call it), apparently at the perfect time for a good chuckle, not to mention one hell of a mental picture.  Talk about mental overload and blowing a Libby gasket! I could go on and on about how I am smart enough to get all my news from a reputabul news source, CNN, (just earned $20.00) but this is a much better subject.
Dude was on there by the name of Frank Luntz.  He was going on about how much more involved Americans are in politics.  He was stirring the shit pot talking about the Democrats getting their asses kicked because of Americans being so involved.

OK, then he said that "Americans are more involved with politics than they were 2000 years ago".  OK, not an exact quote, but exactly the idea presented, Oh, and exactly where I got the insane mental picture that made me, one of the greatest minds (and Bodies) of the time, to blow a friggin gasket.  (Sorry for the bad word Kiddies, some time ya got to).
Here is where this steel trap of mental capacity went.  I see cromangus men talking politics.
One goes "Uuugh, Democrats rule".  The other says "Uuugh Uugh, no, Repug, you ass".  First one decides that he is an ass, and so are all of his friends, so they make an idol of gold, of the wonderful Ass (Donkey). The Republicans saw the golden Ass, git jealous and made a really nice Bronze Hefalump ( I know, but am a big Pooh fan).  The Democrats laughed because the republicans had all this big Elephant (see, I know) in an idol and it was still cheaper than the tiny donkey.  A big fight broke out and Logic came down from the Conscienceness and destroyed both idols. Then the 10 Amendments were written, to be broken by both forever. I may have just written the first story for the O'Bible!

Wait I got an E-mail.  *PAUSE*   OK, I'm back, damn CNN called and said I had to promote this without typo's.  Geez, anywho.  This was really funny in my mind and I decided to share.


P.S. Mr. Luntz and the folks at Fox News, A note from my Editor: Work with me here dude. I can't just ignore Republican ammo either ~just sayin'

God/Allah/Nobody Bless
Libby



No comments:

Post a Comment