Thursday, October 28, 2010

Kiss My Fatt As...Maura Kelly @ Marie Claire Magazine

Ok, here ya go, let's talk about Maura Kelly of Marie Claire magazine talking about fat people on a new sitcom.
I am a slim, trim liberal Love Goddess, when men see me once, they lust me for life and guess what!  I get the hots for men of weight! I get the hots for some women of weight.  I don't like any of them to make me wait. LOL. I have been called a lot of things, but never late for dinner. I know what is like to be overweight, 99% of the Nun's at the orphanage were overweight and they have things to contend with.  What makes them overweight?  Maybe it is oversexed liberals like me to contend with.  People have weaknesses and some people have a weakness for food.  Maura probably has a weakness, or an outlet if you will, that gives her an emotional release, it is just not food.  Some people are so beautiful that they owe it to the world to make as much of them as they can. We won't go into what my particular thing is but then again, having said that, we don't have to.
Well, after I get these day workers to the voting polls, I have to get on the road. As I said, I have my passport and I plan to see this great Nation.  Postcards from the edge soon to come!

God/Allah/Nobody Bless
Libby

No comments:

Post a Comment