Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Paid for by Who?

I was trying to read some real news today, since the satelite company couldn't get my Tyra Banks show to come on through the thunderstorm, and I was really interested in an article I read about marketing pure evil!  Really people, that is not something that needs to be marketed any more than it is already.  Every time I am flipping channels and I stop on that religious channel, they are advertising evil.  Granted, they are against it, but LiLo says she is against partying now, so, go associate yourself, ya know?  That is just the regular ":good."  The news, has nothing but evil on it everywhere.  Even if you flip over to Natgeo, they are showing gangland marathon.  How do I get my copy of the bylaws for the 66th street Krispy Kreemers?  I mean really.  Anywho, I was going to read the this article about this book, and it went on about it being a best seller.  Yaah! Guess so, when it is kinda sorts new, bashing our lord and President and on sale at $21.00 off sticker price and a discount on some sort of blower magazine to boot.  Talk about an all win for the conservative.


God/Allah/Nobody Bless
Libby
http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=182661


No comments:

Post a Comment