Monday, October 25, 2010

Oct 31 Celebrations

I Have been thinking about all the fun that we will be missing by not celebrating Halloween. I remember how we Liberals stole Christmas until Bill Maher explained that we still have Christmas, we just took Christ out and call it Xmas.  
Well, we can do the same thing here.  We need to vote though, do we go Xween? Or the more radical Hallow-X? (Malcom would like that one!)  Well, in that spirit, I have searched various sources and found the costumes that would be most acceptable by Liberals, while being equally offensive to the conservatives.  Here are my picks, so enjoy!


THE BLACK GHOST COSTUME
Now, this one is cool because not only can it keep me hidden in the shadows where you can only identify me by my irises, but it's so PC!!!!! Yay, finally, people realize that Ghosts can come in all shapes, sizes and colors of the rainbow. I did look for a tie-dye one to go as a liberal ghost,  but they only come in  black and Navy blue for Military (Blah) ghost. Maybe next year I will go as a Gay Ghost Sailor, but DADT is still in effect, so I don't want to offend the crazies.




THE HEATH LEDGER COSTUME





I know it's SO 2 years ago, but think about it,...It's 3 costumes wrapped into one, a handsome dead movie star, the Joker and a Crazed dude. Self explanatory. If people don't get it, I'll just tell them I'm Tammy Fay Baker or better yet, Bette Davis in Whatever Happened to Baby Jane.  

THE DEMOCRAT COSTUME







Another idea I came up with was a Democrat. I showed this to my liberal friends and they completely didn't get the message. Well, I just LOVE this donkey costume. I think it represents everything we believe in; Mexicans, rainbows, and an a..ah..ahs.. donkey's. If I can figure out how to get candy to fall out of my ass for free, this is the costume for me.  I just hope no freakin' Repugnut that I have pissed off recognizes me and hollars "Pinata"


Now, I know I said in my post yesterday, that a true Liberal doesn't celebrate Halloween since it's a religious holiday ( I think Christine O'Donnell proved who owns this one now), but since we Libs make the rules, we can break the rules.

God/Allah/Nobody Bless
Libby

No comments:

Post a Comment